Sunday, September 21, 2014

FooFoo Card trade for Grand Event

When I think of FooFoo I think of lots go girly colors with lots of fibers and details.  My card for another trade at the Grand Event for Fun Stampers Journey was no exceptions.
Here is what I used to make this beautiful card.  I used Whip Cream (CS-0040) cardstock for the base of the card and the top layer.  The next layers were made with Pretty Amethyst (CS-0028) and Beach Breeze (CS-0001) cardstock.  I used the Script Background stamp (SS-0069) for the top layer, stamped in Pretty Amethyst ink (IP-0018).  The tea cup and tea pot are from the Tea Time set (SS-0080) and stamped in Black Licorice ink (IP-0041).  I colored the images with colored pencils and then added Journey Glaze (AD-0003 or AD-0002) and Journey Sparkle Dust (AC-0013).  Adding a doily, ribbon, lace and some flowers and the card is a FooFoo card for a beautiful friend!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment