Saturday, April 11, 2015

Yummy and Delicious Play Day

I was able to attend the Yummy and Delicious Tour in Phoenix, Az the last weekend of the month.  I am in love with this new collection.  All you need is cupcakes and glitter!  What more would you want?  If there is a Yummy and Delicious tour in your area, I recommend you go.  It was so much fun.  Find out is there is one near you here https://events.funstampersjourney.com/events
I wanted to present the new collection to my customers, so I held a Yummy and Delicious Play Day at Panera Bread in my local city.  This is the card they got to make:
They were having so much fun playing and getting to hold and touch the new product.  They were very impressed with the new pattern paper, new silk color and the stamp sets!  I can't wait to order their product in June!
To make this card, I used the following: (All Fun Stampers Journey www.funstampersjourney.com/kimlamos

Stamp Set not available till June
CS-0040 Whipcream Cardstock
CS-0095 Sweet Pear Cardstock
CS-0099 Bubble Gum Cardstock
IP-0027 Watermelon Fusion Ink Pad
IP-0011 Oatmeal Cookie Ink Pad
IP-0058 Bubble Gum Ink Pad
IP-0050 Dark Roast Ink Pad
DI-0039 Journey Circles
AC-0013 Journey Sparkle Dust
AC-0105 Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon
AC-0002 Journey Glaze




No comments:

Post a Comment