Sunday, May 17, 2015

Awareness ATC Swap

Today, I participated in an ATC swap with the Awareness theme.  I chose to use the indigo colored ribbon and to bring awareness to bullying. 
I teach students that have been bullied, so I feel like I need to make my friends aware of the bullying that is happening in our schools.  On the back of my ATC, I listed 4 facts about bullying that I found to be very interesting: 
·       Bullying comes in different forms: physical, verbal, relational, sexual, cyber,  and prejudicial.
·       It is estimated that 160,000 children miss school every day due to fear of attack or intimidation by other students.
·       90% of 4th through 8th graders report being victims of bullying
·       54% of students said witnessing physical abuse at home can lead to violence in school.

All supplies are from Fun Stampers Journey (www.funstampersjourney.com/kimlamos)
SS-0148 Be Brave
CS-0029 Pretty Pansy Cardstock
CS-0040 Whip Cream Cardstock
IP-0026 Pretty Pansy Ink Pad
AC-0019 Silver Silk

No comments:

Post a Comment