Sunday, June 21, 2015

Mustache Birthday

Today I want to share a card I made for a masculine swap I did.  It would be appropriate for a Father's Day card, if you just change the sentiment.
The mustaches were first stamped on the paper base.  I then stamped them on a separate piece of scrap and die cut them.  I then placed them on top of the base mustaches with pop dots.  I finished them off by using a thin layer of Journey Glaze over the top.  Enjoy your Father's Day.
All supplies are from Fun Stampers Journey (www.funstampersjourney.com/kimlamos)
AT-0003 Furry Mustache
SS-0052 Little Big Greetings
DI-0021 Furry Mustache
CS-0013 Hazelnut Blend Cardtstock
CS-0006 Buttercream Cardstock
IP-0012 Hazelnut Blend Ink Pad
AC-0005 Natural Journey Twine
AD-0002 Journey Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment