Thursday, July 9, 2015

It's Summer Time

When I think of summer time, I think of citrus fruits.  When I was younger, the neighbor had an orange tree in their backyard, which hung over our yard.  My brother and I would eat the oranges off the tree.  I can still remember the taste they had.  It was a refreshing taste, not like those you buy in the store.  This card, reminds me of the times we would sit and eat these oranges on a hot summer day!
All supplies are from Fun Stampers Journey (www.funstampersjourney.com/kimlamos)
SS-0120 Summer Party
CS-0024 Orange Creamcicle Cardstock
CS-0040 Whip Cream Cardstock
PP-0014 Journey Basics Brights Paper Pack
IP-0015 Orange Creamcicle Ink Pad
IP-0043 Lemon Drop Ink Pad
IP-0044 Beach Breeze Ink Pad
AC-0128 Whip Cream Journey Thread
AC-0029 Mini Clothespins

No comments:

Post a Comment