Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Be Brave

Today I want to share a card I made for the Fun Stampers Journey Be Brave Card Drive.
Fin Stampers Journey is doing a card drive to collect at least 300 cards to be sent to a local Breast Cancer organizations.  If you would like more information and how you can be a part of this drive, click on the image below.
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/be-brave-create-hope

Here is the card I created.
The card base is made from a piece of Watermelon Fusion Cardstock.  The pattern paper is from the Journey Basics Pastel Pattern Paper cut at 4 1/8 x 2 3/4 and placed at the bottom of the card.  I then die cut the Bread Tag from Bubble Gum Cardstock and used foam squares to place on top of the Whip Cream Cardstock.  I stamped " Be Brave" from the Be Brave Set with Watermelon Fusion ink on Whip Cream Cardstock.
I stamped the ribbon from the same set in Watermelon Fusion on Whip Cream Cardstock.  I then fussy cut this out and adhered it to my card.
I finished the card with some Mini Spring Blooms cut from Watermelon Fusion Cardstock, added some pearls to the centers and added Journey Glaze and Journey Sparkle Dust to the ribbon.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment