Friday, October 9, 2015

October Calendar

September was a whirlwind and now it is October, can you believe it?  Today I want to share my calendar for October.
For the Calendar side, I layered a piece of Rock Candy Cardstock to the top.  I used Black Licorice Ink to add some distress to this piece of cardstock.  Using Black Licorice ink, I distressed the moon and stamped the baby bat from the Which Witch set.  I then placed my Summer Days "moon" cut with Journey Circles to the top using foam squares.  I the die cut a bat from the Snapshot Frames die set in Black Licorice Cardstock.  I then distressed the whole piece and stamped some more bats on the bottom with Black Licorice Ink.  I finished it off by adding some Black Licorice Journey Twine.
For the photo side, I first layered Black Licorice Cardstock with Pretty Pansy cardstock.  I then took a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock slightly smaller and stamped the Potions background (retired) in Black Licorice Ink.  I then used the Summer Days Ink Pad to distress this.   I tied a bow with Black Licorice Journey Twine to the bottom.
I stamped the crow from Haunted Screams in Black Licorice Ink.  I fussy cut him out and placed him on the background with foam squares.  I add the Boo! cut from the Snapshot Frames in Black Licorice Cardstock.
I finished the whole project off by adding a drop of Journey Glaze to the crow's eye and covered the moon with a thin layer.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment