Wednesday, October 7, 2015

You Did It- Mojo Monday Challenge

Today's card is one I created for the challenge over at Mojo Monday's.  Each Monday, they post a sketch and to enter in the challenge you create a card based on the sketch and post it to their challenge page.  Here is the sketch for this week:


















Here the card I created:
I created this card using all products from Fun Stampers Journey.  I used a piece of Lemon Drop Cardstock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock and stamped Linked Dots with Black Licorice Ink to create the background.
I die cut the stars out of Whip Cream and Lemon Drop Cardstock using the Star-Dom die set.
Using the Ink Splat ATS with Lemon Drop Ink I made the background behind the words "You did it! It's about time!", from the stamp set You Do it! that I stamped in Black Licorice Ink.
I finished the card off by using a silver puffy star and tied a Black Licorice Journey Twine around and in a bow at the top.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is so fabulous! Love that puffy star! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete