Sunday, November 8, 2015

Count your Blessings

I count my blessings each day, but I love to count my blessings in November.
The card base is made from a piece of Buttercream Cardstock.  I stamped an oak leaf from the Autumn Days set onto the base with Dark Roast Ink.  
I cut a banner piece from Pumpkin Bread Cardstock and adhered it to the card.  I then stamped two leaves on Summer Days and Tangerine Fusion Cardstock with Dark Roast Ink.  I then fussy cut them and used Pumpkin Bread Ink to add color to the Summer Days leaf.  I then crinkled the leaves to make them more life like.
I adhered these to the base of the card using foam squares.  I then tied a piece of Natural Journey Twine to the leaves and tied a bow.
I then stamped on a scrap of Buttercream Cardstock the "Count your Blessings" words from the Give Thanks stamp set in Dark Roast Ink.  I fussy cut this out and then adhered to a piece of Summer Days Cardstock and fussy cut again.
To finish the card, I adhered the saying to the card with foam squares, splattered some Gold Silk over the card and added a few pearls.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment