Friday, November 6, 2015

Grateful for....

Today's card is from the Fun Stampers Journey Holiday Catalog.  We recreated it for the fair make and takes and then I also had the ladies create it at my September Classes.
The card base is made from Oatmeal Cookie cardstock, a Hazelnut Blend piece of cardstock cut slightly smaller.  The top layers a piece of Butter Cream cardstock, cut slightly smaller.  This piece is stamped with the oak leaf from the Autumn Days stamp set, stamped in Oatmeal Cookie Ink.  I then distressed the edges of the Butter Cream cardstock with Summer Days Ink.
The banners are cut out from the Banner Party die set from Hazelnut Blend, Oatmeal Cookie and Vellum cardstock.  These were attached to the base of the card with tape behind the Give Thanks image.
I then stamped "give thanks" from the Grateful Heart ATS with Hazelnut Blend Ink.  I colored the berries in with a colored pencil.
I used foam squares to adhere the Give Thanks to the card.  I then splattered the whole card with Gold Silk.
Next, I made a fluffy bow made from Natural Journey Twine, tied a Wooden Accent button to the bow and added a Gold Element wrapped around a stick pin behind the bow.
I finished the card off by adding some pearls.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment