Saturday, November 14, 2015

Grateful Heart

Today I have another card to get you in the Thanksgiving and gratitude mood.
This is a pretty simple card, but I really like the way it came out.
First I cut a piece of Buttercream Cardstock for the base of the card and a piece 3 x 1 3/4.  I positioned this small piece onto the card using a piece of scotch tape.
I then stamped the leaves from the Autumn Days set in Cranberry Bliss, Pumpkin Bread, Summer Days and Oatmeal Cookie Ink, overlapping and randomly on the card. 
I then took the small piece of Buttercream Cardstock off and adhered it to a piece of Dark Roast Cardstock measuring 3 1/4 x 1 7/8 to the back.  I then adhered the two layers to the card, matching the leaves up.
I finished the card by tying a piece of Natural Journey Twine around the card, tied into a knot.  Before tying the twine into a bow, I added a knotted piece of Oatmeal Cookie Satin Ribbon.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment