Sunday, November 22, 2015

Leafy Wreath

Today I have a card that I am in love with.  I love the fall season because of all the colors.
First, I cut a piece of the Journey Basics: Neutrals Paper Packto create the background on the Oatmeal Cookie base.  I die cut the doily from Designer Vellum Prints and wrapped a piece of Oatmeal Cookie Satin Ribbon around the whole card.
To make the leafy wreath, I die cut a circle from the Journey Circles from Buttercream Cardstock.  I then stamped the three leaves from the Give Thanks set in Cranberry Bliss, Summer Days and Tangerine Fusion ink around the outside of the circle.  Then using the Snapshot Frames, I die cut the two leaves using Candy Apple and Summer Days Cardstock.
To finish the card I stamped "Count your Blessings" from the Give Thanks set with Hazelnut Blend Ink and popped it up in the middle.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment