Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Cookies

One of my favorite things about Christmas are all the cookies that get baked, exchanged and consumed.  Today I have another card featuring some no calories cookies.
The card base is made from Butter Cream Cardstock.  I then took a doily and cut it in half and secured it to the card base with a strip of washi tape.  I added 2 more strips of washi tape above the first one.  I then stamped the "cookies" from the Cookie Exchange set in Fresh Forest, Cranberry Bliss and Hazelnut Blend ink on Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock.  I then fussy cut them and adhered them to the card using foam squares.
I tied a Natural Journey Twine around the card into a bow on the right side.
I stamped Merry Christmas from the Cookie Exchange Set in Cranberry Bliss Ink.
I finished the card off with some Sparkle Drops.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment