Thursday, February 4, 2016

Hearts, Hearts, Hearts

Hearts say I love you.  So what else would I use to decorate a Valentine's Day Card?
This card was fun to create.  The base of the card is made with Black Licorice Cardstock and Journey Basics: Black and White Prints Paper.  I then die cut two Cupcake Liners from Whip Cream and Black Licorice Cardstock.  I then stamped the Candy Apple hearts from the Be Mine set, all over the Whip Cream Cupcake Liner.  I then adhered the liners together and attached them to the card base.  I then tied a Candy Apple Satin Ribbon Bow around the card, tied a piece of Whip Cream Thread into a bow on top and then added a Gold Heart (Bloom Benefits).
I finished the card off by adding the word LOVE in Candy Apple Cardstock that I die cut from the Snapshot Frames set.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment