Sunday, February 28, 2016

It's a girl! Baby Card

It is almost Spring and with the new season, I know there are going to be a few babies born.  I love to make baby cards.  I can't wait to share today's card with you.
The base of the card is made with Whip Cream, Pool Play and Pretty Amethyst Cardstock.  I then stamped on the top layer of Whip Cream Cardstock, I stamped the cloud outline from the Baby Chute set with Beach Breeze Ink that I lighten by stamping on an acrylic block first and then stamping on to the paper.  I also added the heart clouds, from the same set, in Watermelon Fusion ink.
I then die cut from Pool Play Cardstock the circle with Journey Circles including the piercing element.  On this piece, I stamped the parachute in Black Licorice Ink and the solid clouds with Whip Cream Ink.
I then stamped the parachute part on Pretty Amethyst, Bubble Gum and Whip Cream Cardstock, fussy cut them and added them to the Pool Play piece.  The Bubble Gum piece is adhered with foam squares for dimension.
I then stamped the baby on Whip Cream and Bubble Gum Cardstock, fussy cut and adhered them to the card.  I then added some flesh colored pencil to the baby's face and feet.
I finished the card by adding Pearls and Bubble Gum Stain Ribbon.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment