Saturday, February 6, 2016

Penguin Love

Valentine's Day is getting closer.  Today I have a card I created for my class last week to share.
I used Whip Cream Cardstock for the base and stamped snowflakes from the Snow Burst set with Pomegranate Splash ink.  I then die cut from Pomegranate Splash Cardstock, Journey rectangles with the piercing element to create the film strip backing.  I then cut squares from Whip Cream Cardstock measuring 2 1/4 and added them to the strip.
I stamped the penguins from P.S. ATS in Black Licorice Ink on 2 of the squares.  I colored their bellies blue and pink with colored pencils.  I then used a piece of scrap Whip Cream Cardstock to stamp the conversation bubbles, fussy cut them and used foam squares to add dimension.
I finished the card with a Whip Cream Thread bow and 2 Gold Hearts (Bloom Benefits).  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment