Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Winter Friends

Want to build a snowman?  Today I have a card that just makes me smile, just like the movie "Frozen" does.
The base of the card is made from Whip Cream Cardstock and a piece of Yummy Prints.  I die cut two ovals with Journey Ovals as the base of my characters.  I took one and distressed it with Beach Breeze Ink.  The other one I torn in half and used foam squares to attached it on top of the other one.  I then stamped and cut the Jolly Friends from Whip Cream Cardstock and colored them with colored pencils and adhered them to the ovals.
I added my sentiment from the Jolly Friend set with Beach Breeze Ink on Whip Cream Cardstock.
I finished the card by adding Journey Sparkle Cuts to the ovals, a Beach Breeze Thread bow and adding a Sparkle Love Elements (Bloom Benefits) to the sentiment piece.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment