Thursday, March 31, 2016

Beautiful Butterfly!

I love butterflies and this card is just so pretty. 
The card base is Pool Play Cardstock.  I then took a strip of Bubble Gum Cardstock and placed a strip of the Spring Parade Pattern paper on top.  I then tied a bow with Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon around the whole card.
I die cut a Journey Oval in Whip Cream Cardstock.  On the oval I stamped with Watermelon Fusion ink with the sentiment from the Greeting Trends stamp set.  I then used foam squares to pop the oval up on my card.
Next, I die cut the medium butterfly from the Artful Butterfly die set in Bubble Gum and Pretty Amethyst Cardstock.  I took the Pretty Amethyst butterfly and took a solution on 1 to 1 Journey Glaze and Water and sprayed the butterfly.  While it was still wet, I dusted the whole piece with Journey Sparkle Dust.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment