Thursday, March 17, 2016

Lucky Me!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I hope you are wearing your green today.  Today I have a card to share with you that celebrates this happy day!
The card base was created using Kiwi Slice Cardstock and Journey Basics Brights Paper Pack.  I then cut a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock and stamped the small shamrocks from the Green Cheers Stamp set with Lemon Grass Ink, randomly on the card.  On a separate piece of Whip Cream Cardstock I stamped the heart from the Love Me ATS in Kiwi Slice Ink and fussy cut them out. 
I stamped the sentiment from the Green Cheers Stamp set on a piece of Whip Cream cardstock in Kiwi Slice Ink.  I used the zigzag border from the Border Basics Die Set and die cut the "chevron" shapes from Kiwi Slice Cardstock.
I finished the card by adding a Lemon Grass Thread bow and a Lemon Grass button from Journey Color Buttons I.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment