Thursday, May 5, 2016

Blue Flowers

The card I have for today is very simple, but very elegant in my opinion.
The base of the card is Whip Cream Cardstock.  I then stamped with Beach Breeze and Beach Ball ink and the Ink Splat ATS in the bottom right corner.  I then took a scrap of Whip Cream Cardstock and stamped the flower from Wonderful Day in Huckleberry Fusion ink and then stamped with the Ink Splat ATS with Beach Ball ink to color the flower.  I detail cut the flower and set aside.
I die cut vine pieces from Kiwi Slice Cardstock and the Border Details set.  I cut one and cut this one into two pieces.  I added these to the card using Journey Dots. 
Taking a small strip of Whip Cream Cardstock, I stamped my sentiment from Little Big Greetings with Huckleberry Fusion ink and added it to the branches with Journey Dots.  Using foam squares, I added the flower over the cluster, to hide the Journey Dots.
To finish the card, I added a few Sparkle Drops.  Enjoy!

1 comment: