Friday, May 27, 2016

Cake Time Birthday Card

Good Morning.  I want to share a card with you that I cased from the Fun Stampers Journey website.  I love this flower set, so how could I not?
The base of the card is made from Butter Cream Cardstock.  I then cut a layer of Black Licorice cardstock and Black and White Pattern paper.  I then added a piece of Citrus Cooler on an angle to the card front.  I then stamped Cake Time from the Cake Time set with Black Licorice ink.  I added the Butter Cream piece the the card.
Next, I wrapped the Black Journey Twine around the whole card and tied in a bow.
Next, I stamped the Flower Layers with Citrus Cooler ink and the leaves with Kiwi Slice ink and then die cut them out.  I layered them on the card and added Journey Glaze to the top of the leaves and the flowers. I then dropped the Sparkle Drops into the Journey Glaze.  I added the flowers to the card with foam squares.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment