Saturday, May 14, 2016

Purple Ornamental Dream

Today I want share with you a stamp that I think is gorgeous.  When I look at this stamp I think flower or doily.  Today it is a flower.
The base of the card is Whip Cream Cardstock.  I then cut slightly smaller piece of  Lavender Fusion and Pool Play Cardstock.  I used the Above the Clouds Embossing folder to add a faint background.  I stamped Best Wishes in Grape Fusion ink in the bottom right corner from the Greeting Bouquet Set (retired 5/16).  
I then took the Ornamental Dream set and stamped the flower image with Black Licorice ink on Pretty Pansy, Grape Fusion, Lavender Fusion and Pretty Amethyst.  I then detail cut each layer.  I then stamped the leaf image from the same set in Black Licorice ink on Kiwi Slice, Limeade Splash and Lemon Grass Cardstock.  I detail cut each layer.
For the leaf, I just glued the layers together.  For the flower image, I used foam squares between each layer.  On the very top, I added a Clear Bloom Accent with Whip Cream Thread.
To finish the card, I added a Lavender Fusion Satin bow to the left side.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment