Friday, June 10, 2016

Pink Zebra Blooms- Journey Girl Jewelry

Today is my team's dress alike day, so I created this locket for them to wear at convention.
My group is named "Pink Zebra Blooms" so I created a locket that went with our name. 
The base if the locket is a 1 1/4 in circle punch from the Fun Filled Paper Pack.  I then used the Summer Pretties punch to punch from Watermelon Fusion Cardstock the small flowers.  I added them to the base.
Then I stamped "You are awesome" from the Tag Elements ATS on Whip Cream Cardstock with Black Licorice ink.  I used Sweet Berry ink to distress the edges and then added this to the base.
To finish it, I added small pearls to the flower centers.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, I love all of the journey girl necklace inserts you made but this is my FAVORITE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete