Thursday, August 4, 2016

Fun Spinner Card

Hello fellow papercrafters.  Today I want to share with you a spinner card I taught at my last card class.  I love the way it turned out.
The base of the card is Kiwi Slice Cardstock.  I then cut a layer of Kiwi Slice cardstock, which is the layer I did my cutting into.
I created a "trench in the middle of the layer with a razor blade.
Next, I cut two strips of Slice of Life Pattern Paper and adhered them to the layer.
I then made a "sandwich" with one penny, a foam square (which I cut into a circle) and another penny.  I threaded the penny "sandwich into the "trench" and then added foam squares to the back of the layer and adhered it to the card base.
I then stamped the watermelon from the Let's Twist stamp set.  I stamped it three times with Black Licorice ink on Watermelon Fusion, Limeade Splash and Kiwi Slice Cardstock.  I paper pieced these together, added a layer of Journey Glaze and Journey Sparkle Dust.
To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment from Let's Twist stamp set with Watermelon Fusion ink on Butter Cream Cardstock.  I cut one end into a banner and adhered it to the card.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment