Friday, December 16, 2016

Peppermint Mocha

I absolutely love Peppermint Mocha this time of year.  In fact, we have a tradition to look at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve and part of that tradition is a Peppermint Mocha.
The base of the card is Candy Apple and a layer of Whip Cream Cardstock.  On the Whip Cream cardstock, I put a few stripes of Washi Tape I had in my stash.
I then stamped the swirl from the Blown Up stamp with Candy Apple ink on Whip Cream Cardstock.    I stamped the coffee cup from Hey Sugar on Whip Cream cardstock with Candy Apple ink.  I then detail cut them both out.
Next, I wrapped the swirl with cellophane and tied the ends with Whip Cream Thread.  I added this to the card using foam squares.  I added the coffee cup the the card with foam squares and covered the whole top with Journey Glaze.
To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment from Hey Sugar on the bottom right corner with Candy Apple ink. Enjoy!

19 comments: