Friday, December 23, 2016

Sparkle and Shine

We are only two days away from Christmas.  Today I want to share another card I created for my classes for December.
The base of the card is Whip Cream Cardstock.  I then took a piece of Candy Apple Cardstock and embossed it with the Yummy Dots embossing folder.
Next, I stamped the ornaments from the Holly Jolly stamp set with Fresh Forest ink on a strip of Whip Cream cardstock.  I stamped the same ornaments with Beach Ball ink on a piece of scrap Whip Cream.  I detail cut the blue ornaments and added them to the strip of green ornaments.  I adhered this strip to the card.
I then wrapped a piece of Journey Thread Silver around the card and tied in a bow.
I die cut a Journey Oval, stamped the sentiment from Holiday Script (discontinued) in Beach Ball ink and adhered it to the card, cutting off the side of the oval.
To finish the card, I added a few Journey Sequins-Special Celebrations and Journey Glaze and Journey Sparkle Dust to a few of the ornaments.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment