Sunday, June 18, 2017

CYCI #161

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there.  I hope you are enjoying your day with your family and father if you have one.
It is Sunday, so it is time for a new challenge at Can You Case It?
I just back from the Fun Stampers Journey Annual Convention, so I was anxious to play with the new products.  Today's card is created with all new things available for purchase on July 1st.  I hope you enjoy this sneak peak!!!

 

Here is the color challenge this week:

 Image may contain: text
I hope you plan to join us at our Facebook page here.

Supplies:
Stamp: Embroidered Greetings (Available July 1st)
Paper: Whip Cream Cardstock, Lavender Fusion Cardstock, Grape Fusion Cardstock, Lemon Grass Cardstock
Dies: Blooming Details (Availble July 1st)
Pan Pastel: Lemon Grass (Available July 1st)
Ink: Lavender Fusion
Silk: Sparkle 
Accessories: Rainbow Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment