Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Washi Tape Wednesday 6/28/17

Hello Crafty friends,
I hope you are having a great day.  Today I want to share with you a card I made using some of the 2 inch washi tape that Fun Stampers Journey sells.





I started the card, by using a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock measuring at 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.  I then took the Mother Nature washi tape and placed a strip on either side of the cardstock.  There will be a strip in the middle that does not get covered.  That is ok.  That is where I wrapped a piece of Pineapple Smoothie Gingham ribbon around and tied a bow.  That is how easy it is to create a very simple background paper.
Fun Stampers Journey has five more choices of 2 inch washi tape.  You can check it our here.

Supplies Used:
Stamp: Happy Sentiments
Paper: Whip Cream Cardstock, Pineapple Smoothie Cardstock, Watermelon Fusion Cardstock
Ink: Black Licorice
Ribbon: Pineapple Smoothie Gingham Ribbon
Accessories: Rainbow Drops
Tools: Summer Pretties Punch

2 comments: