Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July!

Hello Crafty Friends!
I hope you are having an awesome 4th of July!
Just wanted to stop in and share a card I created for today.
 

To create the background on the circle sentiment, this is what I did:
First, I put ink from my Candy Apple stamp pad onto my clear block.


Next, sprayed some water onto the clear block.


Then, I took another clear block and picked up the ink.
 

Lastly, I stamped with the clear block onto my Whip Cream Cardstock.




I then stamped my sentiment on top.
 

Have an amazing fourth, whatever you are doing today!  Stay safe also!
Supplies Used:
Stamp: Old Glory, Annual Celebration
Paper: Whip Cream Cardstock, Huckleberry Fusion Cardstock, Mirror Silver
Ink: Candy Apple, Huckleberry Fusion
Silk: Silver, Sparkle
Accessories: Black Licorice Twine, Licorice Sparkle Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment