Thursday, November 23, 2017

I am Thankful for....

Hello Crafty Friends,

First, I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope you are enjoying time with your family and friends.  I hope you are eating lots of great food.  I hope that you are thinking about those things you are thankful for.
I personally think, that we do not thank those we love more.  I think we should be thanking those around us, more than just the month of November.  There are lots of things to be thankful for.

I have a card today that is very meaningful on this Thanksgiving day.

I created this card using Autumn Days stamps with Clear Pigment Ink on the Butter Cream and using a variety of PanPastels to bring the leaves to life.
I want to challenge you to thank those around you that you are thankful for.

Supplies Used:
Stamp: Thankful for, Autumn Days
Paper: Pomegranate Splash Cardstock,  Hazelnut Blend Cardstock, Butter Cream Cardstock
Ink: Pomegranate Splash
PanPastels: Rich Sorbets, Mother Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment