Tuesday, February 13, 2018

2/13/18

Hello Crafty Friends,

It is the time for babies in the lives of my friends.  I have some many friends that are pregnant or have newborns.  With all these new babies, I had to create a baby card.  You will notice that I did it in a generic color because I wasn't quite sure who I was going to send it to.


I created the background with the ink and stamp, by randomly stamping the images all over the Whip Cream Cardstock.  I then added a piece of vellum by punching holes at the top and running ribbon through the holes.
I stamped the feet on a separate piece of Whip Cream Cardstock and die cut them out.

Supplies Used:
Stamp: Baby Prints
Paper: Whip Cream Cardstock, Pineapple Smoothie Cardstock, Journey Vellum
Ink: Pineapple Smoothie, River Stone
Dies:  Baby Prints
Accessories:  Pineapple Smoothie Gingham Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment