Saturday, February 17, 2018

2/17/18

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I want to share an one of a kind card I created for our dear friend.

First, there is a story behind the card.  Debbie is my mom's best friend and we have known her for over 30 years.  She comes to our house about every other week and she has come to love my little Princess.  In fact, when we say that "Auntie Debbie" is coming, Princess gets very excited.  So, for Debbie's birthday, I created this card:


I fell in love with this stamp from Fun Stampers Journey.  I loved it even more, when I could color it to look just like my baby.

Of course, Debbie loved it and there will never be one just like it.
I put another personal touch and had Princess "sign it".





I used my Journey Splash Colored Pencils and created a "pool" of color with water on a block.  I then dipped her paw into the color and used it as an ink pad.

Enjoy!

Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Pocket Pup, Cake Time
Paper: Whip Cream Cardstock, Bubble Gum Cardstock, Spring Filled Pattern Paper
Ink: Black Licorice
Silk: Sparkle
Dies:  Border Basics, Heart Film 
Accessories:  Heart Sparkle Drops, Cool Pool Satin Ribbon, Whip Cream Thread,

Journey Splash Colored PencilsJourney Color Burst Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment