Wednesday, February 7, 2018

2/7/18

Hello Crafty Friends,

We are well into February and it is all about love.  If you have been following me, I told you in a post last month that I would be creating more Doodlebug Banners this year.  I did not lie.  Today I am sharing my LOVE banner with you.

Here is a close up one of the letter pieces.  Notice the sparkly hearts?  I made those with Cardstock, White Liner sheets and Journey Sparkle Dust.
First, I covered a piece of cardstock with a White Liner sheet.  Before I pulled the second layer of backing off the the sheet, I used the Love is punch, and punched out the little hearts.  Once they were cut out, I pulled the backing off and rubbed Journey Sparkle Dust on each heart! 


Here is a close up of the end pieces. 


This is where I added my ribbon, heart chips and flowers.I also used the lace die from Border Details and die cut it out of Whip Cream Cardstock.  I then snipped the little holes and attached it to the ends of the heart.  I will be honest, it was not a quick process, but the end result looks awesome.

Of course the pattern paper is Doodlebug and all of the accessories are Fun Stampers Journey.

Supplies Used:
Paper: Watermelon Fusion Cardstock, Candy Apple Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock, White Liner Sheets
Dies: Heart-felt, Border Details
Tools: Love is punch
Accessories: Journey Sparkle Dust, Forever Heart Chips, Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon, Media Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment