Friday, March 23, 2018

3/23/18

Hello Crafty Friends,

We are getting closer to Easter.  I love Easter for all the cute little decorations, but also for the real reason, Jesus is Alive!

Today, I want to share with you a very simple card.


I used the Color Splash pencils to color in the Tiger Blooms.  I used my blender pen to spread the color and then added a little more color with the pencil to the middle area.

The sentiment is from Annual Celebration, which a must have set for all year long.

I hope you have found some inspiration to make your own Easter cards.

Supplies Used:
Stamp: Tiger Blooms ATS, Annual Celebration
Paper: Bubble Gum Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock, Color Splash Sheets, Spring Filled Pattern Paper
Ink: Black Licorice
Dies: Journey Ovals
Accessories:  Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon, Whip Cream Thread, Clear Bloom Accents
Colored with Color Splash Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment