Thursday, March 29, 2018

3/29/18

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I want to share a fun and cute Easter Card.
I love bunnies at this time of year.  Of course, bunnies are popular for Easter, but to me they are a sign of spring and of new life.


To create the bunny, I first stamped the bunny on the Whip Cream Cardstock, to keep his whiskers.  I then stamped the bunny on Banana Cream, for the color of the bunny.  I then embossed the ears with White Embossing powder on Bubble Gum Cardstock.  Lastly, I stamped the bow tie on Pool Play Cardstock.  I then pieced everything together.

I love the little bunny and I love the the saying that comes with it.  I think it makes a very cute Easter card!

Supplies Used:
Stamp: All Ears
Paper: Banana Cream Cardstock, Pool Play Cardstock, Bubble Gum Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock, Spring Filled Patter Paper.
Ink: Black Licorice, Clear Pigment
Dies: Border Basics, Journey Ovals
Accessories: Whip Cream Thread, Fun Day Elements

No comments:

Post a Comment