Saturday, March 31, 2018

3/31/18

Hello Crafty Friends,

It is the day before Easter and I am so excited to share with you my Easter Egg Carton.   If you have been watching my Instagram page, I did a few sneak peeks of what I was working on.  Now I can reveal the finished product.




I had so much fun creating each egg.  The base of each egg is a plastic egg.
Here are the details:
The green egg is wrapped with Lemon Grass Thread.
The middle egg in the back is decorated with Mother Nature Color Me Washi Tape.  I then colored the tape with Color Splash Pencils and added water to blend the colors.
The mint green egg in the back and the pink egg in the front, was painted with Cool Pool Acrylic Paint and a mix of Sweet Berry and Butter Cream.    I then speckled the outside with Black Licorice Silk.
The two eggs in the front corners was made with squares of Spring Filled Pattern Paper.  I placed White Liner tape on the back of each square.
I then added some Butter Cream cardstock, that I cut with Fringe Shears, for grass.

Have a great Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment