Thursday, September 20, 2018

9/20/18

Hello Crafty Friends,

Can you feel it in the air?  The weather is getting cooler!  Fall is going to be her very soon.  I have a card today to get us more in the fall mood.


I created the base of the card by placing a strip of cardstock across the Whip Cream Cardstock base.  I then stamped the three different leaves with the three different colors across the bottom and top of the strip.
I then splattered Bronze and Dark Roast silk on the card.  After this was done, I removed the piece of cardstock.
To finish the card, I stamped the word Fall from the Harvest Wreath set with Cocoa Powder ink and die cut with the matching die set.  I stamped the leaf with Cocoa Powder ink, fussy cut it out and added to the tied Natural Twine bow.
I hope I have inspired you.

Supplies Used:
Stamp: Autumn Days, Harvest Wreath
Paper: Summer Days Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock
Ink: Citrus Cooler, Cocoa Powder, Cranberry Bliss, Oatmeal Cookie
Dies: Harvest Wreath
Silk: Dark Roast, Bronze
Accessories: Journey Natural Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment