Monday, July 27, 2015

An Anniversary Card

Today I want to share an anniversary card I made for some special friends that are celebrating their anniversary this week.
Back in June, at the Fun Stampers Journey Convention, one of our projects was using this squirrel.  I fell in love with this squirrel and the sentiment.  I knew I needed to make a card and I knew who I wanted to make it for.  The sentiment is, "The only part of my life I am sure about is the one I share with you". 
It is hard to see in the picture, but I added Journey glaze to the two squirrels and the hearts above them.   I hope they enjoy the card as much as I had making it for them.
All supplies are from Fun Stampers Journey
AT-0134 Share Life
CS-0023 Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock
CS-0008 Cocoa Powder Cardstock
CS-0011 Fresh Forest Cardstock
DI-0039 Journey Circles
IP-0012 Hazelnut Blend Ink Pad
IP-0011 Oatmeal Cookie Ink Pad
AC-0005 Journey Twine- Natural
AD-0002 Journey Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment