Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Washi Tape Card

Today I wanted to share a super cute washi tape card I made.

 If you know anything about me, you know that I love anything Mickey Mouse.  So when I saw our new Brushstroke stamp set, I was drawn to create a Mickey head with the two circles, one large and one small.
Fun Stampers Journey currently only carry 2 sets of washi tape.  This is not one of them, but I still wanted to share this card.
Supplies from Fun Stampers Journey (www.funstampersjourney.com/kimlamos)
SS-0205 Brushstrokes
SS-0052 Little BIG Greetings
CS-0007 Candy Apple Cardstock
CS-0018 Lemon Drop Cardstock
CS-0003 Black Licorice Cardstock
CS-0040 Whip Cream Cardstock
IP-0041 Black Licorice Ink Pad
IP-0043 Lemon Drop Ink Pad
AD-0002 Journey Glaze
AD-0013 Journey Sparkle Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment