Saturday, August 22, 2015

Hoo-Ray!

I love this Owl set called Hoo-Ray!   Here is the card I created.
The first thing I did was stamp the scalloped image from the stamp set "Hoo-Ray!" in Watermelon Fusion Ink on Bubble Gum Cardstock.  I fussy cut this out and placed it towards the bottom of the card made of Whip Cream Cardstock.
Then I cut a piece of our Journey Pastel Paper Pack and placed this on the card.  I then cut a Banana Cream Cardstock, cut banners on either and stamped "Hoo-Ray" with Beach Breeze Ink.  Then I stamped on Whip Cream with Hazelnut Blend Ink, the owl and colored it in with a pink colored pencil.  I stamped and fussy cut the flower from the same set with Watermelon Fusion ink on Bubble Gum Cardstock to place on her head.
I finished the card by popping up the owl, adding Journey Glaze to her belly and eyes and placed a few Journey Sequins: Bloom Time.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment