Sunday, August 30, 2015

Jolly Waterfall Card

Today I have another card I created for the Los Angeles County Fair DIY Design Studio, which starts September 7th.
This card is created using the waterfall technique.  Here is a tutorial I found on Pinterest on the engineering of the card it self.  The only difference, is you will attach the characters on the side of the image and not the top.
I used Candy Apple Cardstock for the base.  I made layers with  a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock and then a piece of Winter Fresh Prints.  The waterfall is created with Candy Apple Cardstock and then I matted the characters on Kiwi Slice Cardstock.
The place that you pull on, I die cut a piece of holly and bow with Candy Apple Cardstock and Kiwi Slice Cardstock from the Journey Bloom Holiday Set Die.
I used Black Licorice Ink to stamp the four Jolly Friends characters on Whip Cream Cardstock.  I used Copics to color the characters.
I am anxious to know if this card won anything at the fair.  I will find out and make a post soon after September 7th.  So watch for it!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment