Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Creative Blooms Challenge for September

What a month it has been!  I have been demonstrating and promoting Fun Stampers Journey at the Los Angeles County Fair, so I have not been creating like I have wanted to.  Last night I made myself sit down and create!
I wanted to create a card that fulfilled the Challenges over at Creative Blooms.  The color challenge is:
The sketch challenge for this month is:
Here is the card I created:
I am so glad that it is fall by the calendar, but it sure is not fall in the weather around here.  I love fall weather, colors and smells.  I created this card using 1 1/4 inch squares of Candy Apple and Kiwi Slice Cardstock.  I then stamped the maple leaf from the Autumn Days set with Cocoa Powder ink.  I used Natural Journey Twine and a Wooden Accent button to finish off the card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment