Friday, September 11, 2015

September Calendar

Can you believe it already September?  Where has the year gone?
Today, I would like to share the calendar spread I created for September.

For the calendar side, I took a small piece of Whip Cream Cardstock and stamped the Newsprint Background on it using Rock Candy Ink.  I then adhered this to the calendar base.  On a scrap piece of Whip Cream Cardstock I stamped the stars from the Star Bright Stamp Set, in Summer Days, Candy Apple and Huckleberry Fusion Ink.  I also stamped My Type typewriter on a scrap of Whip Cream Cardstock with Black Licorice Ink.  I fussy cut these out and used popup squares to attached them to the layout.  I added Journey Glaze and Journey Sparkle Dust to the Summer Days and Huckleberry Fusion Stars.
I tied some Black Licorice Journey Twine around the calendar piece and tied a bow. 
To finish off the calendar, I stamped the sentiment from the Star Bright set with Huckleberry Fusion Ink of Whip Cream Cardstock banner and cut banner ends on each side.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment