Saturday, October 3, 2015

Cat's Meow

I want to share the first Halloween Card I created for my September Classes.
I am not a big fan of Halloween, but I do like cute things.  I think this Cat's Meow ATS is pretty cute and doesn't necessarily have to be just a black cat for Halloween.
The base of the card was created with Lemon Drop Cardstock with a slightly smaller layer of Black Licorice on top.  I then tied a Black Licorice Journey Twine bow around this layer.  I layered a piece of pattern paper from Harvest Days Prints in a banner shape to the card.
I die cut a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock with the Journey Circles Die to create the focal piece.  I then stamped the Ink Splat ATS in Lemon Drop Ink.
The cats were stamped on a piece of Whip Cream Cardstock with Black Licorice Ink and fussy cut.
I then placed the cats on the card using Foam Squares to give them dimension,
I finished the card off by adding some Journey Sequins-Special Celebration to the card.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment