Thursday, December 10, 2015

Non Traditional Christmas Colors

Today I have a card for you that has non traditional colors.
I created the base of the card using Whip Cream, Black Licorice and Cool Pool Cardstock.  I then matted a piece of the Journey Basics: Black and White on Black Licorice Cardstock.  Before attaching this down, I stamped some snowflakes from the Snow Burst set, in Cool Pool Ink.  I then adhered the matted piece to the card.
I stamped "Merry Christmas" from the Cheerful Trees in Black Licorice Ink on a piece of Pearled Basics and then wrapped a piece of Cool Pool Satin Ribbon around.  Taking a circle cut with Journey Circles out of Cool Pool Cardstock, I stamped the trees from Cheerful Trees Set in Cool Pool Ink.
To finish off the card I added the Snowflake Element, a Whip Cream Cardstock snowflake cut from the Journey Blooms Holiday Set and attached some pieces from the Journey Sequins Holiday Elements using Journey Glaze.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment