Sunday, December 20, 2015

Scrappy Joy

Today's card is great for using up those scraps.  Actually, there is no stamping on this card either.
The card base is made from Kiwi Slice Cardstock.  I then cut a piece of Rich Coral Cardstock at 5 1/4 x 4 and the cut this piece in half at 2 and then each of those pieces cut at 3 the long way.  I then cut pieces of Winter Fresh paper slightly smaller; two at  2 1/8 x 1 7/8 and two at 1 7/8 x 3 1/8.  These pieces were then attached to the pieces of Rich Coral Cardstock and then adhered to the card.
Then, I cut a pierced circle using Journey Circles and Whip Cream Cardstock.
Then, using Fresh Forest and Candy Apple Cardstock, die cut the holly, berries and Joy from the Snapshot Frames Die.  I adhered these to my card, using foam squares to pop up the Circle.
I finished the card by using Journey Glaze on the berries and the word Joy!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment