Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hello Sunshine

Today is Umbrella Day.  In California we don't use umbrella's very much.  Even more right now, since we are having weather in the high 80's and low 90's.
I created the base of the card with Whip Cream Cardstock.  I stamped the umbrella from the Hello Sunshine (Kit of the month stamp set- not yet available) set and stamped in a staggered pattern in Bubble Gum, Cool Pool and Pineapple Smoothie inks.  I then splattered the whole card with Cool Pool Silk.
I then cut a piece of River Stone Cardstock and used it to mat a Whip Cream Cardstock piece.  I then stamped my sentiment, Hello Sunshine from the same set, in Rock Candy Ink.
I finished the card by wrapping Whip Cream Thread around the sentiment piece and tied in a bow.  Then I added a Fun Day Elements heart clip.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment