Monday, February 22, 2016

Miss you

Today's card I want to share with you is one that makes me long for spring and flowers.
This is not the traditional card size.  I made the card to measure 4 x 4.  I started with a card base from Bubble Gum Cardstock.  The first layer is Pool Play that I embossed with the Above the Clouds Embossing Folder.  I adhered this layer flat to the card.
I then die cut the green leaf stems from the Border Details die set from Lemon Grass Cardstock.  I then stamped the flowers from the Lead Me set in Sweet Berry Ink on Whip Cream Cardstock and fussy cut them out.
I then took the flowers and using the largest stylus tool on the Bloom Tool I added dimension by pushing on the back of the flower in a circular motion over each petal.  I then turned the flower over and did the same thing to the middle part, to make the flower petals pop up.
I added the flowers to the card and added Journey Sequins- Bloom Time to the stems.
I then stamped the sentiment Miss you from Selfie Love (Former Kit of the Month Stamp Set- not available for purchase yet) with Watermelon Fusion Ink on Whip Cream Cardstock.
I finished the card by adding a few strips of Bright Days Journey Tape and Sparkle Drops to the flower centers.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment