Today I would like to share a papercrafting project. If you know me, you know that I love birds and birdcages. When I saw this little birdcage at my local craft store, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
I die cut the vines from the Border Details die set and Lemon Grass Cardstock. I then inked up the paper with direct to paper with the Lemon Grass ink.
Thanks for hopping to my blog. Please head over to Heather's Blog to see what she has to share.
1. Christine Pennington : http://www.christinepennington.com/my-…/FSJ-may-flowers.html
2. Betsye Rose Cimino Erazo: http://betsyerose.blogspot.com/…/april-showers-bring-may-fl…
3. Kim Lamos: http://pinkzebrapapercreations.blogspot.com/…/journey-hoppe…
4. Heather Flaherty: http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/2016/05/FSJMayFlowers.html
5. Wilma Payne: http://stampintotheoldies.blogspot.com/20…/…/mayflowers.html
6. Carol Norby: http://stampincarol.blogspot.com/…/may-flowers-blog-hop.html
7. Charlene Lindsey Leasor: http://charsjourney.com/…/05/15/journey-blooms-blog-hop-may/
8. Sharon Olson Venclauskas: http://www.bloomsbysharon.com/may-flowers-blog-hop/
9. Sandra Kay Tate: http://craftingwithsandra.blogspot.com/…/…/may-blog-hop.html
10. Ruth Cooper: http://www.sassyangelsstudio.com/journey-blog-hop-may-flow…/