Monday, May 23, 2016

May Planner Divider

Good Morning!  I hoe you had a great weekend.  The weekend was a whirlwind.  I can't believe it is Monday already.
I also can't believe that May is almost over.   I wanted to share my planner month divider for May before the month is over.

I used the 2016 Monthly Calendar page for May.  I cut a piece of Pool Play cardstock to cover the page on an angle.  I distressed the piece with Beach Breeze ink.
I then stamped the Dahlia Burst on Watermelon Fusion cardstock with Sweet Berry Ink and the leaves with Limeade Splash ink on Limeade Splash cardstock.   I detail cut these out and added them to my page.
I then wrapped some Whip Cream Thread and tied a bow at the bottom.  I then added a strip of the Spring Parade Pattern Paper to the very bottom.
To finish it off, I added a piece of Bright Day Journey Tape and a Fun Day Elements clip.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment